This book is a guide to lesson planning for teachers that incorporates standards-based instruction, long- and short-term instructional goals and objectives, and teaching for transfer to real-life situations.
About the Author
1. The Principles of Instructional Planning
2. Using Standards as a Guide
3. What do Students Need to Know About Declarative Knowledge?
4. What Should Students be Able to do With the Knowledge?
5. Where is the Evidence of Learning?
6. How do We Plan Meaningful Learning Experiences?
7. Putting Planning into Practice
8. Building a Model for Lesson Planning