There are so many powerful web tools available today that can engage students, empower teachers, and make learning in the schools not only more relevant, but fun as well. While there are educational technologists who are quite passionate about discovering, trying, and sharing these resources, the fact remains that the majority of teachers are either unaware of these tools or intimidated on how to successfully embed them in their instruction. This book is an introduction to using these web-based tools in the classroom from a practical perspective as well as providing deeper dives demonstrating advanced ways they are being used to impact student learning.
About the Authors
1. Curation Tools: Where Did I Put That Awesome Resource?
2. Artistic Tools: Unleash Your Creative Side
3. Presentation Tools: Life beyond PowerPoint
4. Social Networking Tools: Talk, Text and Learn Together
5. The Best of the Rest: A Grab Bag of Incredible Tools for Schools
6. Bonus Section!
Continue the Learning Journey