Literacy stations should be more than just busy work.
Simply Stations: Writing shows how to ensure that kids are purposefully and effectively practicing comprehension, deeper thinking, vocabulary, and communication skills every day. You’ll be amazed at what your students can do when you incorporate this important station with intention!
Debbie Diller has been refining literacy stations for over 40 years, working with thousands of teachers and students. She gives everything you need to plan, teach, and refresh the Writing station year-round, including…
- Step-by-step instructions for launching and maintaining the station;
- Whole-group lesson plans, based on key literacy standards, to introduce and support partner work;
- Printable teacher and student tools;
- On-the-spot assessment ideas and troubleshooting tips;
- Lists of grade-level specific materials; and
- Countless real-classroom photos so you see the possibilities first-hand.
Simply Stations: Writing gives you invaluable tips, solutions, and insight that can transform the way your students learn. It’s time to boost the impact of your literacy stations!
Don’t miss the other books in the Simply Stations series! Visit corwin.com/simplystations for more.