Increase achievement and engagement for all students in 21st century classrooms!
Project-based learning has emerged as one of today's most effective instructional practices. In PBL, students confront real-world issues and problems, collaborate to create solutions, and present their results. This exciting new book describes how PBL fosters 21st century skills and innovative thinking. The author provides instructional strategies, assessment methods, and detailed instruction on how to:
- Design projects for various content areas across all grade levels
- Integrate technology throughout the learning process
- Use Khan Academy, webquests, wikis, and more to foster deeper conceptual learning
- Build social learning networks
- Differentiate instruction by scaffolding supports for the learning process