All On-Your-Feet Guide orders receive FREE SHIPPING! Use code SHIPOYFG at check out.
In this easy-to-use but comprehensive guide to Interactive Writing, teachers will learn what interactive writing is, how to prepare before, during and after interactive writing, and how to assess it.
In this On-Your-Feet Guide, teachers will find:
- A list of teaching points or purposes that you might address during your interactive writing lessons
- If-Then chart that helps you troubleshoot common problems in implementation
- Lessons for both K-2 and 3-5, complete with teaching language and what the student does in each part of the lesson
On-Your-Feet Guides (OYFGs) provide you with the ultimate “cheat sheet” to implement effective change in your classroom while in the moment of teaching. Designed for accessibility, and providing step-by-step guidance, the OYFGs are written by experts who take research-based practices and make them doable for the busy teacher.
Each On-Your-Feet Guide is laminated, 8.5”x11” tri-fold (6 pages), and 3-hole punched.
Use the On-Your-Feet Guides
- When you know the “what” but need help with the “how”
- As a quick reference to support a practice you learned in a PD workshop or book
- To learn how to implement foundational practices
- When you want to help your students learn a specific strategy, routine, or approach, but aren’t sure how to do it yourself