Teacher leaders will discover the keys to improved collaboration, teamwork, and productivity - and new tools to improve group processes. By modeling best practice at staff meetings, leaders also give their teachers new engagement tools that they can put directly to use in their classrooms. The authors demonstrate how to reduce the "chore" factor of meetings by:
• Lightening the atmosphere with creative approaches
• Starting with purpose-focused theme music and other energizers
• Building relationships within the team that transform the school culture
• Overcoming barriers to productivity
• Rewarding and appreciating staff in innovative ways
• Closing the meeting with a bang--and a plan
As the energy from your staff meetings ripples through the school, every teacher and classroom will experience the motivation and focus that you create!