Raising Test Scores for All Students marries knowledge about testing and test preparation with school improvement, providing a comprehensive guide for administrators looking for a systemic approach to the challenge of standardized testing. Eugene Kennedy includes a concise overview of the history and research on testing, case studies, flow charts and forms, as well as a four-step approach to improving performance: Step 1: adopting a systemic approach to improvement and change; Step 2: aligning the educational process with desired outcome; Step 3: aligning the education process with inputs;
Step 4: creating positive change; plus strategies and techniques for motivating all your students.
About the Author
1. A Review of the Nature of Standardized Tests
2. Standardized Test Preparation for Schools: A Model
3. Adopting a Systemic Approach to Improvement and Change
4. Aligning with the Educational Process With Desired Outcomes
5. Aligning the Educational Process With Inputs
6. Creating Positive Change
Leslie Jones-Hamilton, Ph.D.
7. A Case Study of an Elementary School