Becoming a Legendary Teacher presents the key characteristics of excellent teachers. The authors demonstrate how professionals can learn to recognize their own talents and skills, cultivate successful traits in their teaching experiences, and translate those qualities into outstanding leadership in their schools. This resource includes:
- Techniques for conveying your high expectations for learners
- Advice on creating a well-organized and positive classroom environment for all learners
- Strategies for motivating students to excel in an era of high-stakes testing
- Opportunities to practice skillful communication tips and relationships with students, their families, and colleagues
- Suggestions for creating a teacher's own motivational model in a climate of accountability.
Becoming a legendary teacher is a worthwhile goal that develops and refines teaching skills to help ensure that students want to come to school, want to learn, and want to succeed in your classroom.