Digital tools that will transform your practice
Educating students in the 21st century is about more than preparing them for work in the digital age; it's also about connecting with the whole student and transcending barriers. Written for school counselors and other education professionals, 50+ Tech Tools for School Counselors provides insightful descriptions of digital tools that can be used daily to not only enrich intervention and instruction but also guide decision-making, streamline work, enhance communication, and promote happier students. Readers will find:
- a framework for leadership and advocacy through the lens of technology
- vignettes demonstrating implementation and quotes from students and other stakeholders
- step-by-step guides and checklists
- perspectives from counselors around the country that provide a peer-to-peer feel
- narratives, technical descriptions, and diagrams
School counselors are often unsure or unaware of the myriad of existing tech tools. This book will help them enhance their practice, feel more confident, spend less time on paperwork, and enable today’s students to achieve success in school and access information on college and careers.