Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
A Little Guide for Teachers: Supporting Behaviour in the Classroom
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781529718553
- Published By: SAGE Publications Ltd
- Series: A Little Guide for Teachers
- Year: 2021
- Page Count: 88
- Publication date: January 07, 2021
Little Guide for Teachers: Supporting Behaviour in the Classroom inspires you to rethink how you manage behaviour. Using the authors’ tried and tested approach, this book encourages you to manage mood as a preventative strategy for disruptive behaviour.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: What does Behaviour mean to you?
Chapter 2: How can I manage the mood?
Chapter 3: Structure
Chapter 4: Flexibility
Chapter 5: The 3 Rs