Hands-on, Practical Guidance for Educators
From math, literacy, equity, multilingual learners, and SEL, to assessment, counseling, and education leadership, our books are research-based and authored by experts on topics most relevant to what educators are facing today.
Project Learning for the Multiple Intelligences Classroom
- Grade Level: PreK-12
- ISBN: 9781575170770
- Published By: Corwin
- Year: 1997
- Page Count: 176
- Publication date: June 01, 1997
Formerly a SkyLight publication.
Project learning is an exciting, challenging, and memorable way of engaging students in active, authentic learning experiences. It immerses students in the process of creating, testing, polishing, and producing a project such as a biography or invention. This book offers step-by-step guidelines for nine different projects ranging from basic to advanced.
Table of Contents
I. Basic Projects
1. What a Wonderful State!: A Social Studies Project
2. Feeding the Birds: A Science Project
3. Biography of a Senior Citizen: A Language Arts Project
II. Intermediate Projects
4. A Scientist's Discoveries About Human Anatomy: A Health/Language Arts Project
5. It's a Water-Lifterizer!: A Science Project
6. Creating a Field Guide for Manufacturerd Objects: A Visual/Language Arts Project
III. Advanced Projects
7. Are You What You Eat?: A Nutrition/Social Studies Project
8. Designing a Better Shopping Cart: An Applied Technology Project
9. Writing a Children's Science Book: A Science/Language Arts Project