Get there faster: Your road map to smart, sustainable change!
If you’ve been wondering how to effectively turn system overload and fragmentation into focused and coherent school, district and system change, look no further. Taking Action (TAG) is a hands-on guide to Fullan and Quinn’s groundbreaking book, Coherence: The Right Drivers in Action for Schools, Districts and Systems. It provides step-by-step protocols to help you foster deeper coherence for maximum student learning—all within a reasonably short time frame. The video links, print resources, diagnostic planning tools, protocols and activities provide a delivery “skill set” to develop:
- Deeper understanding of The Coherence Framework: focusing direction, cultivating collaborative cultures, deepening learning, and securing accountability
- A 100-Day Plan to greater coherence
- Ongoing and specific coalition-building actions
- Leadership and capacity-building skills
- Critical organizational coherence assessments
- Effective and efficient systems to assess your organization
Ensure rich and meaningful dialogue that builds the right mixture of “pressure and support” needed for effective, focused school and district change. Get the building blocks to develop ongoing and specific actions. Fostering greater coherence is at your fingertips with this instant action guide!